Rogers Nursery Oregon
CLICK MAP BELOW FOR LARGER MAP
From Portland (I-5 southbound)
1. Proceed south on I-5, take the Donald/Aurora exit (Exit 278). You will see the T.A. Truck Stop on your right!
2. At end of off ramp, turn right on Ehlen Road (westbound)
3. Go couple of miles to stop sign (Butteville Rd.) turn left (southbound again)
4. Proceed south on Butteville Road approx 2 miles to nursery (Note: Half way there you will go through the town of Donald. At the one and only stop sign in Donald go straight, one mile to nursery from there.)
5. Nursery is located on the right (west side) of Butteville Road at the corner of Butteville and Olmstead roads. Pull off the road into the graveled area in front of the white house. (Before Olmstead Road)
From Salem (I-5 northbound)
1. Take Donald/Aurora exit off I-5
Turn left at the end of off ramp (Ehlen Road) Follow instructions from
this point as if you had come from Portland I-5 southbound #ís 3, 4 and 5.
From Salem (I-5 northbound -- Alternate)
1. Take Woodburn exit (Exit 271) off I-5. Turn left at end of off ramp (thatís Hwy 214).
2. Proceed west approx. ĺ mile to Butteville Road (Butteville takes off to the right/north at a place where Hwy 214 turns left toward the west.)
3. Proceed north to nursery (approx 4 miles) at the corner of Butteville and Olmstead roads. Nursery is on west side of Butteville Road.
Phone if you get lost Ė 503-678-7885 or 503-351-5100
Truck Drivers: Check with ODOT about over length/overweight permits required in this county. You may purchase at the Texaco truck stop when you get off at exit 278.